Code of Practice (CoP)
|The implementationof EN 378 will cover a part of CoP (also many other directives and standards).
The EU/National laws/directives/standards regulations will be included and implemented of the practical level.
Trade committee must to implement the EN 378/CoP.
The CoP :
- improve the standard support in the sector of installation/service;
- must be according with the national legislation and other relevant legal requirements and accepted practices from industry/trade;
- provide details of the general legal requirements according with the design and maintenance procedures;
- harmonize with the objectives in the field of environmental protection, customer protection, health and safety aspects;
- must respect the requirements for the certification and licensing system;
- will be developed in good collaboration with the trade and organizations representatives from different fields and authorities. This issue will be done through survey, interviews and consultative workshops.
The implementation of SR En 378 will cover a part of CoP.
The Agencies actively involved in assisting Romania in the elaboration of the CoP are: UNIDO (lead agency), Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) and the Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI), Ministry of Environment (ME).
WORKING GROUP was established in July 2006 and consist of the trade representatives, including representatives from different fields (importers/distributors of refrigerants, companies providing service to both mobile and stationary air-conditioning) and relevant authorities such as the Ministery of Environment (ME), Ministry of Industry, Ministry of Commerce, the Environment Protection Agency and the Standardization organizations (authorities responsable for pressure vessels, safety of flammable refrigerants are also involved in the work).
- ME was responsible to summon this group.
- The Romanian Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Association (NC) initiated the process and supported the ME in the establishment of this working group.
- The Code of Practice will have to be developed and finally be agreed upon by relevant the trade representatives and relevant authorities.
- The CoP harmonize with the objectives in the field of environmental protection, customer protection, health and safety aspects;
PRIVATE SECTOR MEMBERS involved in CoP:
• Importer and distributor of refrigerants: MIDAL GROUP, FRIGOTEHNICA
• Prestigious companies from this field of Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning: CRIOGENICA, ATHENA SERV, FRIGOTEHNICA, CLIMALUX, PROMOTHERM, TERMOTEST
This Romanian Refrigeration Association has succeeded to achieve some objectives:
• Protection of the environment and management of the refrigerants;
• Development and establishment of a Code of Practice according the National CFC Phase out, the Certification Plan for the professional competence of companies and specialists working in the refrigeration and air conditioning field and training of specialists in Romania;
• Second hand equipment solutions
• Customs regulations